Institutions Performance Appraisal System for teaching and non- teaching staff
The performance of each employee is assessed annually. The objective is not only toevaluate the performance but also to identify potential aspects for improvement that can eventually lead to further progress and growth of the employee.
For teaching staff
- The performance of each faculty member is assessed according to the Annual Self- Assessment for the Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
- Promotions are based on the PBAS proforma for UGC Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) that is based on the API score.
- The institute undertakes a wide range of activities besides academics, for which faculty members are assigned additional duties and responsibilities, which are mostly voluntary. The Institute accords appropriate weightage for these contributions in their overall assessment.
- The faculty members are informed well in advance of their due promotion.
- The PBAS proforma filled by the Faculty Member is checked and verified by the IQAC.
All non-teaching staff are also assessed through annual confidential reports andannual performance appraisal.
We also take feedback from students ,parents and staffs for evaluating the performance of teaching and non-teaching staff to improve their skills.
On satisfactory performance, all employees are granted promotions and financial upgradation.