Strategies and processes
IQAC has been performing the following tasks on a regular basis:
- Improvement in quality of teaching and research by regular inputs.
- Providing inputs for best practices for efficient resource utilization and better services to students and staff.
- Preparing academic audit report regularly.
- Arranging to take feedback from students ,parents and staffs on teaching and administrative performance.
- Preparing AQAR report, Self-study report, Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) for Career Advancement Scheme.
- Implement ILMS software for continuous learning of students through online by providing study materials, lecture notes, useful videos etc. semester wise and paper wise so that students can access easily.
- IQAC has advised the administration to enrich ICT infrastructure by purchasing advanced ICT tools, broadband internet Wi-Fi facility.