IQAC monitors and review the teaching-learning process regularly. The IQAC conduct periodical meetings with the departments, academic subcommittee, examination conducting committee and all the other subcommittee related to teaching learning process throughout the academic year.
- Academic calendar and routine are been prepared by IQAC and routine Subcommittee and subsequently distributed among teacher and student groups.
- Preparation of teaching plan by respective departments and make these available for the students.
- Apart from chalk and talk method modern learning aids and methods are been followed e.g. use of ICT based teaching methods, presentation of learning by students through seminar, group discussions, field work, industrial visit and students projects.
- Internal Assessments has been arranged time to time through introduction of objective questions for continuous evaluation and It also monitors student’s learning outcome.
- Review of newly introduced objective type internal assessment tests for UG Students.
- Evaluated answer script are subsequently distributed among students to rectify their mistakes and improve their deficiencies.
- IQAC organize to take feedbck from students and parents for reviewing the whole teaching learning process every academic year
- IQAC along with different department organize webinar during this academic session for imroving tecahing learning process.
Through this system of review, the IQAC observed the continuous development of teaching-learning process.